Monday 29 December 2014

❅Winter favourites❅

I never actually do a favourites posts but this month I am loving so many things so I thought I would share...
Unlike most favourite posts, this has no theme at all. It's just the things I'm loving at the moment.


Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Oil
Lately I am loving coconut, I just love the smell so much. I don't necessarily use this for it's intended purpose, I use it for the smell. I've been walking around intentionally making my hair 'swish' around just so I could smell the coconut. I absolutely love this!!


Victoria Secret Body Mist
Aqua Kiss// Sheer Love
When I first ordered this, I was actually so excited (weird I know). When it came, at first I was quite disappointed with the smell but it grew on me quite quickly, I received so many compliments and I'm always getting it stolen away. I never usually would spend a large amount of money on something like this but now I have fallen in love with it, I've ordered more and more.


Girl Online
I am a really big fan of Zoella and when I heard she was bringing out a book, I got so excited, I bought two, just so the person I have for secret Santa could have one too, it's really worth the buy!!
Union J-You Got It All
As you may know, I am obsessed with Union J, there is probably nothing I love more. So when their new album came out, I was straight thee to get it, like a proper fangirl, screaming once I got back into the car.



Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel in Turquoise Pop & On Point Blue
I didn't actually buy these, I was given them. I probably wouldn't have got them myself, simply because I don't shop with Avon but I really love these, the colours are beautiful!!


        
  Follow Me:)

♥Instagram: http://instagram.com/itsjessicalewis
♥Twitter: https://twitter.com/jessicaa_lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment