Monday 27 October 2014

Halloween party DIY's

IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!
Today is one of my favourite days of the year so I decided to throw a party so today I thought I would share with you my partaay DIY's and what I have to prepare for it!

Shots...
Because it's halloween, I can't just give out usual shots, they have to have some halloween in them so as weird as it sounds I put them in syringes to make them more haloweeny.

Fishbowl...
Now the fishbowl is square, so not reallly a fishbowl, when you have so many people coming over to drink, the bowl needed to be bigger. This fishbowl doesn't really have anything to do with Halloween but I did it anyway. Basically I put in about four small bottles of powerade, about half a large bottle of sprite and a shit load of VODKAAA!!

Sweet buckets...
This is as simple as it looks, it's basically sweets in buckets.

Vodka gummy bears...
Once I decided I was going to throw a halloween party, so many people were asking am I going to make vodka jelly. No, I'm not, it's so much easier to throw vodka in a bowl of gummy bears so that's what I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment