Saturday 25 April 2015

Holiday Packing List

So I know it's ages away but at the end of June I'm going on a girls holiday to Spain and I've already written down everything I want of need to pack so I thought I'd share it with you, some of you may not know what to pack for your holiday so this may be some help for you :)




Extras...

//Moisturiser//Face cleanser//Makeup//Makeup wipes//Hair volume spray//Hair Straighteners/curlers//Hairdryer//Toothpaste//Toothbrush//Soap//Shampoo//Conditioner//Body wash//Razors//Hairspray//Sun cream//Tanning lotion//Towel

//Jewellery//Bobbles//Hair grips//Sunglasses//Chargers//Adapters//Book//Camera


//Swimming gear//

Clothes...

//Shorts//Tops// Vests//Going out clothes//Pyjamas

//Flip flops//Sandals


Hand luggage...

Makeup
Ipad
Earphones
Tickets
Passport
Money



If you would like me to go into depth with what makeup to take on holiday, comment and I'll be sure to post it!



Follow Me and feel free to leave a comment:)
♥Instagram:
http://instagram.com/itsjessicalewis
♥Twitter: https://twitter.com/jessicaa_lewis
♥Twitter Blog Account: @itscressy


No comments:

Post a Comment