Wednesday 8 July 2015

Summer Skincare Products

It's been a while since I've posted any skincare product recommendations so as it's summertime I thought it would be a great time to show you what I use for my skin on a day to day basis. Some may agree that the amount of products I use is a lot but I have to admit, my skin has never been so clear and in such good condition. So here's a lost of things I am loving for my skin right now.




♥L'oreal Paris skin perfection micellar water.
♥E45 moisturising lotion. I have found it so difficult to get a moisturiser that is actually any good for my skin and this has proven to be amazing for me.
♥LUSH 9 to 5 cleansing lotion.
♥LUSH tea tree toner water.
♥E.L.F Zit Zapper.
♥Sudocrem.
♥BOTANICS Night cream.


Please feel free to leave your comments and skincare recommendations, all are appreciated.

Follow Me:)
♥Instagram: itsjessicaalewis
♥Twitter: @itscressy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment