Tuesday 1 September 2015

Uni/Dorm Room Ideas On Pinterest

If you read regularly, you'll know I'm about to go to university and until now I haven't actually even thought of what I'm going to do with my room. So like every other blogger in the world, I took to Pinterest to find some ideas on what I could do in order to make my new room feel like a home. I'm going for the vintage / shabby chic look because I think it looks beautiful and you can be so creative with it I also want my room to have a cosy feel to it. On this post, there will be mainly pictures but it will leave the link to them below. Anyway this is what I found...









Thanks for reading. Please feel free to leave your comments, all are appreciated.

Be sure to follow my new blog: http://cressysuniadventure.blogspot.co.uk/


Follow Me:)
♥Instagram: jessicaydwi
♥Twitter: @itscressy
Personal Twitter: @jessicaa_lewis





No comments:

Post a Comment