Wednesday 8 July 2015

June Favourites

From going on holiday and wanting to try out new things, I actually came up with some favourites this month, I never do favourites posts simply because I like to use the same regime, if it works don't fix it. But anyways I did try new things this month and these are the ones I loved.


Maybelline FITme! foundation.
When I went on holiday I brought two different shades of foundation, my usual and a darker one for when my skin tanned, the only problem was, I became darker than the darkest shade of that collection so when I came home I went to buy a new foundation and this foundation came in the shade I needed. it's so easily blended and although it's not advertised for it, it lasts all day. The only problem I have with it is that it's not a matte foundation but other than that it's perfect!

LUSH 9 TO 5 cleansing lotion
This stuff is AMAZING! I use it every morning and night and it has really payed off, my skin looks and feels brilliant since I've been using it and I plan to keep on doing so, I highly recommend this product.

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner
I use this every time I go on holiday I use this but I only tend to use it then because of the smell because I love the smell of coconut but lately I have been using it at home and man does it make my hair feel fabulous like wow. I am so so in love with this.

♥REVLON colorburst lip pencil- complex♥
I didn't actually buy this, I was given it by a friend who works at superdrug, she didn't like it because it smells kind of minty. But I love this, not just the quality of it but I really do love the colour.

♥Barbara Daly Highlighter♥
I've only just started using highlighter in the past couple of months and I've tried out quite a few to see if it was for me. I decided that this one was my favourite, I like how it goes on to your face like a cream and the way it looks really impressed me.

♥MAKEUP REVOLUTION F104 Brush♥
I am one with a huge love for makeup brushes, especially fluffy ones. I have nothing else to say but LOOOVVVEEE.


Thanks for reading. Please feel free to leave your comments, all are appreciated.

Follow Me:)
♥Instagram: jessicaydwi
♥Twitter: @itscressy

No comments:

Post a Comment