Tuesday 7 July 2015

Favourite Summer Lip Shades

I am not one to wear make up all day everyday but I do love to go out on summer nights and I am one of those girls who cant just wear some elements of make up, I have to do everything. It's all or nothing with me. I have quite plumped lips and I do enjoy using lip products, especially MUA as you will find out in a second. So I picked seven shades (which was so difficult seeing as I have so may lip products) as  my summer favourites. 



 Left-Right
♥#1 Olay Lip Stain - Blackberry
♥#2 MUA- Barely There
♥#3 Maybelline Color Drama - Intense Velvet
♥#4 MUA PowerPout Glaze - Rapture
♥#5 MUA Glaze - Persian Plum
♥#6 MUA - Scarlet Siren
♥#7 MUA - Pouty Pink




Please feel free to leave your comments, all are appreciated.

Follow Me:)
♥Instagram: itsjessicaalewis
♥Twitter: @itscressy

No comments:

Post a Comment