Thursday 4 February 2016

My Year Being 18

So it's the beginning of February and It's getting close to the end of my year being 18. I turn 19 on the 25th of this month and I'm really excited, I think I'm just done with being 18 now, I feel like I'm supposed to be an adult but I'm still a baby when it comes to joining the adult world. I don't want to wish my life away, I want to stop getting older when I hit 19, I think that's a decent age.

Anyway this post is basically looking back on my year of being 18, and what a year it has been, I have absolutely loved it, the best year I have had, the rest of my years have a lot to live up to.


So to start off, I had my 18th birthday. What a night, it was nothing big but it was amazing. My mum spoiled me rotten and my friends made the celebrations so great!


(Probably the only decent photo from that night. We all ended up in quite a state)


Secondly, I went on my second tour with my mum and her friends, these weekends are the most fun ever. Plenty of alcohol and laughs!


I won my third comedian award, this may not seem like a big thing to everyone else but it means something to me. Knowing I make people laugh and I can get a smile out of someone is a great feeling so it's nice to be known as the one who makes people laugh. ( I was also nominated for biggest drama queen, biggest gossip, most likely to have my own reality TV show and biggest party animal... sums me up really).


I finished my A-levels. This was probably the most stressful part of my year because I really wanted to do well, I wanted to do well to prove everyone wrong, prove that I can do what I put my mind to.


I went on the most amazing holiday with my best friends. It was amazing. We went to Menorca, no where party orientated simply because two of the girls were still 17 so it was nice to be able to chill instead of potentially drinking ourselves to death.



Results day... The most anticipated day of the year. The day I thought I would hate and ruin everything I was happy about. But it didn't! I had the best news that I got in to my first choice university and I have to admit, I have never been so proud of myself, it was the best feeling to have everyone proud of me too. My mum was in tears all the way through her shift at work, to be fair I cried with her a hell of a lot.




Moving to University. Bournemouth is a long way from my little town in Wales, it's so different too. But I'm so happy here, I have great friends, I'm loving my course and I have the most fun in work. All in all, I can't complain.



So there you have it, a summary of my past year. The most amazing year by far.

Follow Me:)
♥Instagram: jessicaydwi
♥Twitter: @itscressy
Personal Twitter: @jessicaa_lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment