Thursday 29 May 2014

May...

This year, may has been such a busy month for me. It's been crazy!

This month I've completed all my exams in my first year of sixth form, but the one thing I did wrong was going out on a girls weekend before hand, which meant I got back home a day before my first two exams. Now I'm starting to wonder whether it was a good idea, actually I know it wasn't a good idea.

The weekend I went on was with a group of women from Cardiff aged 18-60, it was amazing, the girls are the funniest people I've ever met, as the youngest, I felt quite awkward at first, I didn't know anyone, but after a while it was fine. The worst thing of the weekend is that two of the girls ended up in A&E, which was scary for them because we were in a completely new place. We went to western super-mare.
The whole point in the weekend was to play skittles, a game that is sort of like bowling but slightly different, with a smaller ball and heavier skittles. Anyway, this was new to me, everyone else on the team of 20 had played before, I hadn't, I had no idea what I was doing. The first time I played, I was terrible, I think it was because I was sober, the times where I wasn't so sober, I played brilliantly, I ended up coming third out of 500 people which was weird, I won a medal which was brill!
On the first night, it was just a night of drinking, the only problem for me is that I drink like a fish, from that night onwards, I was known as 'Dory', not only because I drink like a fish but I would wonder off and get lost and talk to completely random people. At one point I had 19 girls shouting 'DORY! WHERE ARE YOU??'. Obviously no one helped because they didn't know who dory was.
I'm the sort of person, not to big myself up, but I make friends really easily. I literally talk to everyone. I mean the barman even gave me a nickname. I'd never met them before but they found me really friendly, the banter I had with them was great! 
One the second night we had to dress up, I wasn't particularly happy about what we dressed up, one because they had done this the year before and second, it wasn't very creative. We dressed up as people who would go on 'I'm a celebrity...get me out of here' it was great fun though never the less. That night was the best night, I loved it. It was crazy. Everyone loved it. Although it wasn't that fun on the coach drive home, everyone was hungover like hell. We all looked like death. I think the team infront of us on the coach hated us a little bit considering we were so loud just to piss them off.
Now next year is booked and I'm so excited.
Anyway, I got home a day before two of my religious studies exams, I felt like crap, I don't think the first one went so well, the second went slightly better thank heavens.
My exams are all finnished now, so I have a holiday until the 11th of June which I'm enjoying spending time with the family.

So may has been a weird, stressful but wonderful month for me! And to Finnish off the month, going to a theme park with two of my faves was brill!

No comments:

Post a Comment