Sunday 27 July 2014

Irritating sibling.

About a month ago, my brother came home from university and ever since he's been home, I've wanted him to go back! 
I am one of four, my sister being 25, my oldest brother being 23, my other brother 19 and myself 17.
When you think of siblings you automatically think that the youngest one would be the most annoying, that most certainly is not the case in my family! 
My 19 year old brother is the most annoying person I have ever met in my whole life! 
I have recently made a YouTube channel, I have only put one video on it because I really don't know where I'm going to take it.
Anyway, I was doing some research because I thought it would be a good idea to make a video on annoying siblings and how annoying mine is, I was looking at ways to annoy people and no word of a lie, about 80% of the ideas on there have already been covered by my brother.
I literally sat there reading them to my brother, he doesn't realise how bad he is when it comes to getting on people's nerves! He will search and search for a topic of conversation that will end up in an arguement, and once the arguement is done, he'll come back for more and literally never let it go he will go on and on until someone breaks and screams at him.
You think you have an annoying brother, you clearly haven't met mine!! 






Follow me:
Twitter- @jessicaa_lewis
Instagram- @itsjessicalewis

No comments:

Post a Comment