Saturday 30 August 2014

Back To School Haul

It's almost time to go back to school and I'm so excited, some of you may have started back already but for those in the UK, school starts back next week.

So I went out today and bought everything I need to go back to school. I just want to start out by saying, please don't go out and buy all of this because let me tell you, I spent a shit load of money on this stuff.







Ring binders- £2.50each/Morrisons
BIC pens- £1.50each/Wilkinsons
Stabilo fine liners- £2/Wilkinsons
Stabiloo highlighters- £2/Wilkinsons
Hole punch- £2/Wilkinsons













When I go back to school, I don't only focus on the stationary, I also go all out on make up general things I don't need.
 


Rhubarb&Vanilla conditioner-£1.50/Wilkinsons (Smells Amazing)
Glass Bottle- £3/Wilkinsons
Charlie Body Spray- £1/Wilkinsons
Black socks- £6/Peacocks
Bag- £16-Peacocks
Miss Sporty foundation- 3 for £5/Superdrug
MUA eye palette- £4/Superdrug
Cleanex hand sanitizer- £2each/Superdrug


Follow Me and feel free to leave a comment:)
♥Instagram: http://instagram.com/itsjessicalewis
♥Twitter: https://twitter.com/jessicaa_lewis






No comments:

Post a Comment