Monday 4 August 2014

E.L.F Cosmetics

I have this slight obsession with low cost makeup and internet shopping so when I  merge the two obsessions together, it makes me so so happy!
I didn't know about this one place where you get super low price makeup online. E.l.f!! It's sooo good! The thing I loved most about it is the fact that when you spend £20, you get a 'mystery bag' which is £15 worth of free stuff, and I love free stuff, the free-er the better! You don't know what it contains before you receive it but it's totally worth the surprise!

So this is the stuff I bought...

All Over Cover Up Stick -£1.95
Tinted Moisturiser -£1.95
Eyelid Primer -£1.95
Zit Zapper -£1.95
Lash&Brow Clear Mascara -£1.95
Eye Crease Brush -£1.95
Concealer Brush -£1.95
Matte Lip Colour -£3.95
Zit Eraser -£3.95

 And this is the stuff I got for free...
 

Luscious Liquid Lipstick, Glitter Primer, Nail Polish, Mineral Eyeshadow, Cream-To-Powder Blush

I have no idea how much these cost individually, all I know is that it is worth £15 all together. In order to receive this, you have to spend atleast £20 to get a mystery bag! £20 may seem a lot to spend on makeup for you but you do get so much for this amount so it's totally worth it!

I am so so happy with everything I have, I'm really excited to try it out. If you are looking for great quality and low prices makes then I highly recommend e.l.f! A lot of their products is mineral makeup so it's so good for your skin. So yeah, I'm really enjoying their store!


Be sure to follow...
Twitter @jessicaa_lewis
Insta: @itsjessicalewis
                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment