Saturday 16 August 2014

Being judgmental

It's only now occurred to me that I know so many of those people who judge by first glance. Those who pick at you because they want you to know that there's something wrong with the way you look or there's something about you that they may not like, they tell you in hope that you will change yourself just because they said so.
When I was younger, I used to see people judging others on a daily basis but when I turned 16 I realized that not everyone is judging, but now I'm sort of rethinking that and realizing that I was wrong and people are just as judgey as they were before. 
But then I realized something else. I noticed that the people I had seen or heard being judgmental are the ones who are most obsessed with the way they looks. It's either the girls who can't leave their house without makeup and the guys who are totally obsessed with their hair and going to the gym. They try so hard to hide the things they are most insecure about and then point out the insecurities of others. 
There is not one person in this world who hasn't even slightly judged someone, everyone has done it. But the ones I really don't get are the ones who do it constantly and those who find it amusing. Why do they do this? It's something I don't get and I probably never will. If you ever feel like you're being judged, just remember that they are using you to hide what they hate about themselves.

Follow Me:)
Instagram: http://instagram.com/itsjessicalewis
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jessicaa_lewis


Feel free to leave a comment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment