Friday 1 August 2014

Instagram Diary | First Few Weeks Of Summer...

           
Spending my summer with the people I love most!


                   



♥Throwback Thursday. Ellie, Laura & me at the themepark. (Top left)

♥A catch up with Eleanor yesterday. I'm going to miss her. (Top middle)

♥Lady Gaga toothbrush. My mum has an obsession with Lady Gaga, she loves her so so much, all of my friends call her 'Mama Gaga' because she's that obsessed. Her friend baught her a singing toothbrush which sings 'Born This Way' and 'Show Me Your Teeth. (Top right)

♥#SELFIE! The first BBQ of the summer!! (Middle left)

♥My bestfriend and I at her birthday celebrations. (Middle middle)

♥4/6 of my best friends! Again at the birthday celebrations. I have this thing where I post more than one picture from each event. (Middle right)

♥My cringey photo collage thing that friends tend to do on their friends birthday, but I love her so it's ok! (Bottom left)

♥Lunch with Eve, I love spending time with her! (Bottom middle)

♥Carnival day with Bryani and Eleanor, it wasn't a very summery day, umbrellas galore!! (the rest of my friends were there too) I love this photo, it's rare that I spend time with these two. I love it when I do! (Bottom right)

Follow my Instagram @itsjessicalewis

No comments:

Post a Comment