Monday 25 August 2014

My summer Instagram diary!

I haven't done a lot of things this summer but I have instagramed the things that I have actually done with my friends.


Bottom right: This is my #throwbackthursday! It's the last day of school when I was in year nine, we had a photo with our form tutour, yes this is the one I have talked about in one of my earlier blogs, the one who loved us but the love wasn't shared. But she's great now!

Bottom middle: My friends and I are not good at last minute plans but for once, we made plans about an hour or two before we went, we managed to get 5/7 to go which wasn't bad considering we are all really unorganised when it comes to planning things. We went to the beach, it was so windy. Most of the time we spent there was sitting by a cafe because it was less windy.

Bottom left: This one was also the same day at the same place, I like this photo. We all had to lay down so that the wind didn't ruin the picture and our hair wasn't going in our faces.

Middle right: Like I said, I didn't do a lot over the summer so again this is from the day at the beach, this is one of my favourite pictures. It didn't happen willingly. I wanted to go in the water, this was about half eight at night so my friends thought the water would be freezing. I begged them to go in but none of them were having any of it, except Ellie, once I called her something similar to a chicken, she came in with me. To our surprise, the water was warmer that the wind. In this picture it sort of looks like we've just accomplished an adventure or something. I love it.

Middle middle: This was taken on results day. Again we went to the beach, this time we had 6/7 girls, I enjoyed this day so much more than I thought I was. When I got my results I thought nothing could have cheered me up that day but they managed to. The 'lucky 7' is what I like to think my friendship group is. I always feel like I'm lucky to have them.

Middle left: This picture was actually taken before the two beach trips, I just forgot to put it up. Four of us went to the cinema to watch the inbetweeners. I was joined in the back seat by Rhian.

Top right: Last week a group from my form in school went to a themepark, Emma and I decided to go on the bobsled together, not knowing we were going to fall off, it was going so well until we got to the last corner. She is my bobsled queen.

Top middle: This is also from the themepark, we made it our mission to take a group selfie before every ride, this was my favourite.

Top left: This is also a throwback Thursday post. This was our school trip to Cardiff, on the bus to our evening meal woth Kathy R.

Follow Me and feel free to leave a comment:)
♥Instagram: http://instagram.com/itsjessicalewis
♥Twitter: https://twitter.com/jessicaa_lewis
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment