Monday 18 August 2014

Piercings

I don't know what it is about piercings but I really like them. So many people, especially the older generations really hate piercings, both the look of them and the idea of having a hole somewhere in your body. Although I am a fan, I only have three and that's in my ears. There are some places on the body where having a piercing would really repulse me. I can deal with face ones but those lower down the body really aren't my idea of 'fashionable'.

My mum is not a big fan of my siblings and I having piercings, she is really against it and me being under 18 means I have to have permission from her in order to get new piercings. The only ones she knew I had were the usual ear lobes and she took me to have them done when I was around the age of 8. I also have another toward the top of my ear, this one I didn't get permission for, in fact I managed to hide from my mum for about a year, I would wear my hair down at first because I couldn't take it out but when it got to the stage where I could take it out and change it, I would take it out when I got home and the put it back in when I went out. She eventually found out accidentally.

I do understand why some people don't like piercings but personally I love them, I just think they look good on most people. I even like some spacers, but only a certain style and as long as they are on the ears, the spacers on the mouth really do creep me out, they do not look good, but any others look nice in my eyes.

For some piercings, you have to have the face for, or a certain look about you. If you are one of those girls who are often described as 'girly-girls' I don't think eyebrow piercings and spacers are for you, it just wouldn't suit you.

If I had a favorite type of piercings it would be either nose hoops or snake bites, I really like the look of them I just think they look amazing.

(In no way is this post encouraging you to get a new piercing, but if you want to then go for it)







 Follow Me:)
♥Instagram: http://instagram.com/itsjessicalewis
♥Twitter: https://twitter.com/jessicaa_lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment